Sunday, May 29, 2016

A Love Undone by Cindy Woodsmall

Cindy Woodsmall has always been one of my favorite Amish authors.  And this book did not disappoint.  As I saw the feelings of love develop between Jolene and Andy and then read why they could not be together, it was  a sad story.  It was sad to see how the rumors worked to bring sadness, worry and grief to a couple that seemed to do nothing not to deserve anything less than a happy ending.

Jolene has raised her siblings because of the death of her parent's.  She meets Andy who works with rescued horses and whose wife left him and their son.   He is given the term "grass" widower.  This was a new expression for me that I found interesting.  The book draws you in and you become acquainted with her family and her old Amish community.

I really enjoyed this book and was happy that I had an opportunity to read it.  I received a copy from NetGalley for review.

You can get your copy at the following link.

No comments:

Post a Comment