Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Family Guide to Aging Parents by Carolyn Rosenblatt, RN.

Now this a different book for me, but when I received a gift card to Deseret Book and went there to shop, I saw this and since I am in this situation, I felt it would perhaps have some good advice for me. And it did.  I now am a bit more aware of things I need to do or consider as my mother ages.  I think it is good to have a reference to turn to because it is not always easy to know what to do, when to do it and how to go about doing some things.

This book written by an RN and an Elder Law Attorney had many good items to consider as parents age and are no longer as capable as they once were.  I highly recommend this book and will have my mother read it also.  Want to cover all the bases!

You can purchase this book at the following link.

No comments:

Post a Comment