Saturday, August 26, 2017

A Simple Wish by Charlotte Hubbard

I'm always happy to read a book by Charlotte Hubbard.  I love her Amish romance titles and have enjoyed each one that I have read.  This was another great book by this author.  It was part 2 in a 2 book series.  But I have to admit, as I was reading the last pages, it seemed as though there were hints of perhaps another book that might appear.

I enjoyed how the characters from the previous book entered and took part in the book.  It was a comfortable feeling to be able to recognize them and the author reminds you of what parts they portrayed in the previous book.  So I think even if you haven't read the previous book, you would still be able to enjoy this one very much.

It this book there was also a down-to-earth feel as the characters, although in a religious position did not always maintain their religious principles and made them subject to human failings. You were able to see the good and the not so good.

I highly recommend this book to readers of Amish fiction and those who have not read Amish books in the past, you will really like this one.

Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for my honest review which I have given.  I received no monetary compensation.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your review, Sonja! I appreciate your enthusiasm as you help me promote my books!

    ReplyDelete