Tuesday, January 9, 2018

A Courtship on Huckleberry Hill (The Matchmakers of Huckleberry Hill) by Jennifer Beckstrand

Jennifer Beckstrand is one of my favorite Amish romance authors.  Her books are funny, real, and entertaining.  What more could you want?

It's book 8 of the Huckleberry Hill Series and I am still not tired of reading them!

Anna and Felty Helmuth of Bonduel, WI., are not your typical Amish, but you can't help but to love them!  Anna and Felty have had lots of success with finding the perfect match for many of their grandchildren.  And she has now found her granddaughter's match!  At least she feels that this is the case.  However, the two parties involved are not too eager to follow through with Anna's plans.

This book encompasses the lives of those in a physically disabled condition in an honest and down-to-earth way.  I enjoyed the messages and the strength that came through for the characters.  I think that you will enjoy this book, whether or not you have read the previous books. 

I recommend this book to those who enjoy Amish fiction. 
I received an ebook version of this book from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment