Sunday, April 22, 2018

Journey to Respect by Lyn Cote

This is book 3 of the series entitled Patriots and Seekers by Lyn Cote.  It can certainly be read as a stand-alone book, so no worries if you haven't read the series.

I loved this book!  I love historical and I loved the social aspects of this book and how it came together for good.  The story has great ethical and social lessons and lots of great historical information.

There were no slow moving parts in this book. It was a page turner and I had a difficult time to close it and get some sleep!

Lyn Cote is an excellent author and I have enjoyed many of her writings and will continue to do so.

I received an ebook copy of this book from the author with no expectations of a review.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words, Sunnie! You make me glad I wrote this.

    ReplyDelete