Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Snowed in with the Single Dad by Melinda Curtis

Melinda's books are excellent.  This series is wonderful.  And me, I especially love the "pedigree" chart at the beginning of the book.  Being a genealogist, it's my life! 

Mitch and Laurel are featured in this book.  Love their characters and each character that takes part in this book.  Their romance doesn't start instantly and Mitch, the town mayor is raising a daughter and is fine with his life as it is.  Laurel is expecting and it's fun to watch their relationship as it progresses.

This is a wonderful book and shows that their are second chances, even though there are challenges to face.

I loved this book, and I don't want to miss the next installment.  I just can't wait!

I received an ebook copy of this book.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment