Friday, November 22, 2019

Abraham by Jennifer Beckstrand

This is book two of The Petersheim Brothers series.  It is a wonderful example of this author's humorous and witty Amish romance books.  I love the humor as it makes me laugh out loud.  And I love that.  We all need to laugh!.

The younger brothers of the family are stuck sleeping in the cellar and will go to great lengths to get the older bros to marry and move out in hopes they will inherit those rooms.  The first attempt in book 1 failed and so they are at it again.  This time they hope to get quiet Abraham hitched.  They have the perfect match, Emma, in mind and are determined that this is going to be the key to moving "up" in the house.  But Emma has a lot of suitors.  Whatever are they going to do?

I really enjoyed book two and can't wait to see what happens next!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment