Saturday, April 18, 2020

The Englisch Daughter by Cindy Woodsmall and Erin Woodsmall

The minute I started reading this contemporary Amish fiction, I couldn't put it down.  The storyline really seemed like "real life" issues to me.  No getting around the reality here.  Even the highly contagious horse virus seemed very timely!!!  This book was real, moving and heartbreaking.  All the feels, so to speak. 

I see the struggles of an Amish woman dealing with a not-so-perfect husband and her struggles and heartbreak .  How will she deal with all her challenges that seem so never-ending.

I could relate to the story in so many ways.  It was very good.  So glad I was able to read this excellent book!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley and Waterbrook Press.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment