Tuesday, November 10, 2020

To Dwell Among Cedars By Connilyn Cossette Book 1 The Covenant House Series


 This is book 1 of a new series.  And it's really good.  The research involved in this book must have been countless hours to get the biblical chronology correct and the Hebraic names of the characters, etc. I really, really enjoyed reading this book and will definitely be watching for future books in this series.  

There was only one thing that confused me a little and that was the story "first person" telling their story.  I didn't immediately realize that the chapter "name" was the person who was telling the story in their words in that particular chapter and that changed throughout the book.  So once I caught on to that, the confusion was clarified.

This was an excellent book and left me knowing that there is more to the story with a bit of a cliff hanger and I can't wait! This author is wonderful! The book had a little romance, action and kept my attention to the end. I loved how the Bible times came to life!  Incredible!

I received an ebook version of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment