Wednesday, December 30, 2020

The Moonlight School by Suzanne Woods Fisher


Fantastic book!  I loved it.  I didn't want it to end.  Lucy Wilson is asked by Cora Wilson to help her as Cora serves as Education Superintendent.  Lucy has no idea what she is in for as she starts working with the mountain people who are mostly illiterate.  There are a couple of storylines in this book.  Lucy's work with the mountain people and her memories of her missing sister, for which she blames herself.

It is wonderful to see the changes that happen in Lucy's life and the struggles she has and sees in the poverty of the people here.

This book was amazing.  I was totally taken in by it and could envision the people, the surroundings, and the events that happened.  This book was definitely one of my favorite books.  That good!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.,


No comments:

Post a Comment