Monday, December 6, 2021

Desire of The Heart by Anne Perreault Yellowstone Series (Audible Version) Narrator Nacia Walsh


I really enjoyed this book. It is the first book of Anne Perreault that I have had the pleasure to read. A trip to Yellowstone for Cady and her friend holds lots of adventure and growth.  The characters are enjoyable and people that you want to get to know better as the book progresses.  

This is a Christian story and for me that is exactly what I enjoy.  The characters make good choices somet not quite so good and the book is heartwarming and fun as well. The spiritual text is exactly what keeps me reading good books.

I was gifted a complimentary copy of this book from the author and no expectation of a positive review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment