Thursday, November 9, 2023

Rocky Mountain Promise by Misty M. Beller (Sisters of the Rockies Book 2)


I totally went back in time with this book.  The writing was so engaging that putting the book down was a difficult thing to do.  The characters were real and unique.  The storyline was new and fresh and original.  The setting was rugged yet beautiful to visualize.  It was so enjoyable that I highly recommend it to you.  I can't wait for what the author will write next.  I don't want to miss any of her books.  This book had lots of unexpected events.  And it blends in well with the first book of the series. This rugged period had so much to deal with and so different than today's life, that it was fascinating to see what things occurred to those forging a new life in a wild and untamed land.  I can't wait for book 3! 
I received a copy of this book from the publisher.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment