Sunday, January 21, 2024

Elmore, Minnesota Remembering The Way it Was by Roger L. Ripley


Many moons ago, I lived in this little town of Elmore, Minnesota.  It still lives vividly in my mind being as it was the place of my childhood years, my first friends, school and home in America.  Being a genealogist by profession, I like to collect memorabilia of my past and that of my ancestors.  I recently came across this book title in a Facebook group that I belong to for this town.  I still have many friends to this day of this charming Minnesota town.  When I saw the post, I knew that I would need to add this to my collection of memories of Minnesota life.  So I purchased it from the publishing company at this link.

I am glad that I did, as it brought back a whirlwind of memories to my mind of the many happy days spent living and growing here!  So if you are interested in this village and about it's past, this is a good purchase for you.

Again here is the link: Purchase here  



No comments:

Post a Comment