Friday, September 23, 2016

The Honeybee Sisters Cookbook by Jennifer Beckstrand, Tearsa Daines. and Alicia Johnson

I was the lucky winner of this amazing cookbook!  And I have just browsed through all the recipes and see that I will be doing some shopping next week for many of the ingredients, so that I can try them out.  They sound so good.

One that really drew my attention was the last recipe for Bienenstich Cake.  Every Easter I buy this from the German bakery.  Maybe I should get brave and make it myself.  The recipe sounds so good.
I also spotted quite a few tasty oriental style recipes.  But I am sure the Amish like to try them, too!

I loved how she wove her Honeybee sister stories into the cookbook, which made it extra fun.  I have read and loved them and can't wait for the next book.

The pictures of the finished recipes look good enough to eat.  So I definitely want to start trying these out.

You can find the book at this link.  Wasn't I just lucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment