Monday, March 6, 2017

The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis

You can't go too wrong reading a Beverly Lewis book, can you? This was true to form.  It was an amazing read and I loved it.  I was quite sorry to see it end.

This book brought out the feelings that everyone needs to find their path in life, follow the road that God has led them to.  Not all of us our the same even within religious circles.

Sallie is somewhat restless and not the "typical" Amish woman. She wants more, although she tries her hardest to conform, it's a trial for her and as life opens up opportunities for her, she longs to explore where they may lead her.

It was a great book!  I am so glad I was able to read this!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley for my honest review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment