Saturday, April 15, 2017

Amish Brides by Jennifer Beckstrand, Molly Jebber and Amy Lillard

These are three of my favorite Amish  authors!  The stories were each different and unique.  All very entertaining and such that you didn't want to stop reading till the end.

I love Jennifer Beckstrand's humor in her story, using the wonderful matchmaker characters of her Huckleberry Hill series.
I enjoyed Molly Jebber's contribution, Joshua's Bride, which brought in a historical Amish story from the 1880's which gives a more earlier time period with it's views and feelings.  I loved how this story had a great theme of healing and forgiving and learning to accept people for themselves and not those who surround their lives.

Amy Lillard's  A Summer in Paradise, starts out with a bang, literally as Reba finds herself in a bad way after nearly being hit by a passing buggy. And finding herself the subject of a match-making plan which is definitely not wanted.

Loved these three in a nicely combined book.  Great stories for any Amish reader.  You will love these.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley for my honest review, which I have given.  All thoughts are my own.

You can get your copy here.


No comments:

Post a Comment