Wednesday, May 10, 2017

The Beloved Hopechest by Amy Clipston

This is the conclusion of a well-written four part series called An Amish Heirloom Novel. I even like the name of the series as it really speaks for the events in the books.

Mattie's daughters want to hear about their mother's past and the secrets she has kept in her heart.

It was a hard time for Mattie as she experiences personal trials almost beyond what she can bear or handle alone.  I think this book, especially, teaches of trusting in God to help us handle and overcome those hard trials in life that alone we can not accomplish.

The book is a part of a set that you will want to read in order to gain the best understanding and enjoyment.  I loved these books and am so pleased that I was able to read them.  They are very well done and will touch your heart.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment