Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Fraying at the Edge by Cindy Woodsmall

Book 2 of Cindy Woodsmall's The Amish of Summer Grove Series was a good read, a story about two girls, one Amish and the other Englisch who were accidentally switched at birth and now found by their biological parents and finding themselves living in a culture that neither of them can relate to despite the fact they were born in that culture.

The challenges they both face are realistic and sometimes very difficult to cope with.

I liked this book a lot.  I may have enjoyed book 1 a bit more, but it was a good read and I will probably quickly grab the next book in the series.  The book was a definite cliff hanger.  Can't stop with book 2!

I received this book from NetGalley for my honest review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment