Monday, June 5, 2017

Weddings at Promise Lodge by Charlotte Hubbard

I really enjoyed the next book in the Promise Lodge series. Charlotte Hubbard is definitely one of my favorite Amish authors.  Her books are uplifting and very enjoyable.  Her characters have real feelings that make you keep reading to get to know them all better.

Promise Lodge is a former camp site that was purchased by the Bender sisters and as new plain people come to reside in the community, each brings their talents, their trials and their personalities with them to their new home.

The community seems to be flourishing and love is blooming but not without being tested in a way that might stretch their trust and faith just a bit too far.  Are they up for the challenge?  You need to read this book.  I loved it and was sad to see the book come to an end!  I will be reading more from Charlotte Hubbard, no doubt about that!

I received a copy of this book from the author for my honest review.  All thoughts are my own.

You can pre-order this book at the following link.

No comments:

Post a Comment