Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Home on Huckleberry Hill by Jennifer Beckstrand

It was great to read the next book in the Huckleberry Hill series.  This one was really different than those I've read in the past.  Instead of making a match for one of her grandchildren, Anna Helmuth attempts to fix a marriage and goes all out to do so.

This warm-hearted story shows the love of family bonds and also the trials that come when an Amish couple no longer gets along as one might hope they do.  The obstacles that poor Mary Anne has to work through are many as the people from church let her know how they feel about the whole matter. 

Written in Beckstrand style, this book held my attention throughout.  I am planning on reading whatever I can find from this author. 

I received an ebook copy of this book from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment