Thursday, September 20, 2018

The Rancher's Fake Fiancee by Amy Vastine

I have recently reviewed two books from this series and I loved it.  Sweet romance, interesting characters and a continuing storyline with previous characters interacting with the main characters.  I like the continuity although written by different authors.

This is the first book I have read from this author.  She's good.  I liked her style and enjoyed the read!

The main Blackwell in this book is Tyler and he returns to Montana telling his family he is bringing his fiancee, although she is actually his employee.  Hadley agrees to this only with the hopes of a promotion in the process.  But as her feelings change, how will she deal with the fake engagement.

This was a really fun read.  And I can't wait to read the rest of this series!

I received an ebook copy from the author.  I was not required to post a postive review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment