Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Amish Menorah and Other Stories by Patrick E. Craig, Willard Carpenter, Jerry Eicher, Thomas Nye, Murray Pura and Amos Wyse

I thought the cover was beautiful!  And the stories were all touching and amazing.  A collection of short stories written by well-renowned Amish authors, what could be better.  The stories were each different and unique.  They were not continuations of each other, so a real variety of Amish reading.  I really looked forward to reading The Amish Menorah, and as I read it, it was very similar in many ways to the real-life story of my mother while still in Germany during The War.

I enjoyed the stories and hoping that perhaps there is more coming.

I received a review copy from one of the authors.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment