Sunday, January 10, 2021

A Change of Scenery The Canon City Chronicles Book 4 by Davalynn Spencer


Now this was a totally different story line.  Never before have I read a book that told this type of story, so it was new and refreshing!  It takes place in 1911 and time period brings on a convergence of "old" and "new".  The horse riders and the automobile drivers.  

The main character Ella, although suffering from the effects of an injury, is still an independent and strong character.  She takes on an interesting job working for a moving-picture company which is also bringing in new things in an older time period.  Away from her wealthy father, she strikes out on her own.

This story of new beginnings and overcoming and of course a little romance was very engaging and I really was happy that I had a chance to read this sweet and enjoyable novel.  

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment