Sunday, February 5, 2023

The Cairo Curse by Pepper Basham


I haven't had the chance to read book 1 of this series, honestly I didn't feel lost because some information was given in the book to help the reader "catch-up".  So I was not confused in any way.  I enjoyed the action that kept coming throughout the book.  I loved the honeymoon trip to Egypt, the pyramids, the tombs and the interesting adventure depicted in this highly interesting story. What a setting!  It must have required quite a bit of research.

It was fun to meet Zahra and her role in the story.  It took quite a while to figure out who was behind all the crime and there were some very engaging moments!  Loved it!

I received a copy of this book from Barbour publishing.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment