Wednesday, June 14, 2023

A Single Dad in Amish Country: A Clean and Uplifting Romance, (The Butternut Amish B&B Series)


 A Single Dad in Amish Country

by Patricia Johns












This book immediately engaged me because of the occupation of pilot for the character of Hazel.  Which is exactly what a family member is doing right now!  So I totally tuned in right from the beginning.  Then it continued to engage me because of characters wanting to know about the biological parentage.  This is something I have been doing in my career.   And I couldn't help but fall in love with Eeyore.  So that being said, this was a sweet story that I just absolutely loved reading.  It was just what I needed! It was a truly enjoyable book to read.  I am so glad that I was able to read this very nice book!  I really liked the author's style of writing.  Thanks to NetGalley for a complimentary copy of this book.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment