Saturday, September 2, 2023

Freedom's Price by Pegg Thomas (Path to Freedom Book 1)

This author has definitely become one of my favorite writers of historical fiction.  The story was very gripping and kept me reading and definitely not skimming pages.  I wanted to read about everything that was going on in the story.  And there was a lot.  The turmoil that Gwen had to hold in her heart as a secret that could ruin her life with the Quaker family that she loved made for a very good read. Thomas, a Quaker man was believable and his feelings were easy to understand to me as the reader.  It was a very good story and a fresh read for me with a great storyline.  I highly recommend this book.  It is a wonderful story!
I received an ARC copy of this book and was not required to give a positive review.  All opinions are my own. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment