Saturday, September 9, 2023

Lost and Found by Suzanne Woods Fisher (A Clean Amish Christian Romance Novel)


This was a totally sweet book, about people who cared for one another, people who needed to work through various issues and problems and those that needed to be understood because of their health or personal problems.  I felt as though many lessons were taught in this book and I loved that.  The depth of human understanding stood forth and made it all the better.  I loved when it was brought up that we sometimes have to be still to listen and know what is God's Will for our lives.

This was another book by the author regarding birding.  It seemed to weave into the storyline so well to bring out meaning and clarity to the situations brought up in the book.  I enjoyed the differences in the various Amish groups and how they worked out those differences in a manner that was a blessing for them. This is a deep look into the Amish life.  I recommend this book.  Thanks to the publisher and NetGalley for a copy of this book.  I would never want to miss any of this authors books!

No comments:

Post a Comment