Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Choice by Suzanne Woods Fisher

I snagged this book for Kindle for free.  I am so happy that I did.  It was a wonderful book.  And I can't praise it enough.

Carrie the main female character loses Sol the love of her life to his life of baseball during his Rumspringa.  She marries another, but this marriage is not as she had hoped.  But things change as Daniel has a fatal accident.

Carrie finds Daniel's cousin, Abel, who has been incarcerated and discovers many secrets regarding events that caused Abel's incarceration.  A truly engaging book.  I would highly recommend it to readers of Amish fiction.  The book embraces love, forgiveness, human frailty and feelings of guilt to that are very hard for some of the characters to divulge.  The conflicts in this book make it easy to read this very quickly because you don't want to put the book down.  It's that intriguing.  And I just looked and it is still free on Amazon!  What could be a better deal than that.  Here is the link to the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment