Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The English Son by Wanda E. Brunstetter & Jean Brunstetter Pt. 1 of the Amish Millionaire Series

I was surprised to find this book in my mailbox today.  Surprised and very happy!  I really enjoy Wanda and Jean Brunstetter's Amish books and this was no disappointment.

Joel leaves his family to become English and eventually starts a construction company and becomes engaged to Kristi.

But Joel has financial problems of his own doing.  He seems to make himself more and more problems as you goes on.

This book was really interesting.  I read it in one sitting and it ended as a cliffhanger.  Now I know I will need to read part 2.  There is no getting around this one!

This series is going to be a dramatic one, I can tell already.  I am sure you won't want to miss this series which will be coming out over the next 6 months.

You can get your copy at this link.

Thank you Wanda Brunstetter and Barbour books for sending me a copy of this great read!
Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment