Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Lassoed by Marriage Romance Collection (Multiple authors)

I am not going to review each of the 9 historical Romances in this collection individually, but will review Amy Lillard's contribution.  First, I really enjoyed the book and I was so happy to add it to my collection.  Each story was unique in it's own way and was about situations causing an unexpected/unwanted matrimony and how they turned out.

I especially enjoyed Amy Lillard's in which the heroine, a woman with some property and only a prospect that wanted that property, decides to take matters into her own hands, as she realized that she can't plow and maintain all as it should be.

Her choice of mates was definitely an unusual one and I won't tell who that was or how it came to be except that it was a first in my reading experience.  I really enjoyed the stories.  And totally loved the collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment