Monday, July 18, 2016

The Hawaiian Quilt by Wanda E. Brunstetter and Jean Brunstetter

When Amish Mandy Frey and her three friends head for a Hawaiian vacation, they have no idea what lies ahead in their future.  Mandy and another young Amish woman miss their cruise ship and life begins to change.

I loved this story.  I have always enjoyed Wanda Brunstetter's books, but this was clearly one of my favorites.  Written in cooperation with her daughter-in-law, Jean Brunstetter, it  was a book that I couldn't put down.  I had to see how things turned out.

Definitely a book you need to read!

I received an ebook copy of this book from NetGalley for my honest review, which I have given.

This book is available for pre-order at this link.  If you love Amish fiction, you will love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment