Thursday, July 14, 2016

A Bee in Her Bonnet by Jennifer Beckstrand (The Honeybee Sisters Series)

I have to say that there has not been a single book of Jennifer's that I haven't absolutely loved.  The characters are engaging, the plots are good and they are funny!  I love that and this book, the 2nd in the Honeybee Sisters series, had some oh-so funny lines.  Sometimes they were so unexpected that I almost didn't catch the sneaky humor.  Clearly one of the great Amish authors, Jennifer Beckstrand has a fan for life.

I am not going to tell you about the book.  Only that you will enjoy the antics of Honeybee sister, Poppy.  She is an accident waiting to happen.  I highly recommend this book.  I can't wait for the next one!

This book is available for Pre-order and will be available on Jul. 26th.  You can grab it here.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley for my review.  No compensation was received and thoughts are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment