Friday, July 29, 2016

Searching For True Happiness by Linda Weaver Clarke



This new book by Linda Weaver Clarke, is quite different than other of her books which I have read.  This book is a book to help you gain a positive outlook on life.  It actually gives you some assignments to fulfill and gives many examples of people seeing the good although all around them seems to be things that would only bring despair.

The book even has a story of a German immigrant family who came to America with little.  This was a similar story as my own life story because I too, was from a German immigrant family who started out without almost nothing.  We too, received the wonderful love and service from others.

The suggestions given to find true happiness in our lives are good ones, perhaps those we know and realize but forget with time.

I think you will enjoy this book by Linda Weaver Clarke as it helps us to know that we can overcome with the help of others and with God.

I was given a ebook copy of this book from the author for my honest review, which I have given.

The author:  Linda Weaver Clarke

You can find this book here!

No comments:

Post a Comment