Thursday, December 8, 2016

the Amish Cooking Class The Seekers by Wanda E. Brunstetter

I really enjoyed this book by Wanda Burnstetter.  I have read many of her books and it is similar to the style of the Amishing Quilting Class series, which I also really liked.  Several people of very diverse backgrounds sign up for an Amish cooking class.  Most have some underlying problems in their lives and the new friendships that they make can prove to be very healing.

I really liked the light-hearted feelings that come across in the book and the caring for others and love of family that comes through as you read this book.

It was a very good read and I will continue reading the series.

I received am ebook copy from NetGalley for my honest review, which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment