Monday, February 20, 2017

Baseball Faith by Rob Maaddi

This was a new type of book for me, but being that I am a baseball grandma, I thought I would give it a try!  And I enjoyed it!  This book features 52 MLB stars as they share their thoughts on their faith in God, and feelings as to how this helps them both in their personal lives and also in their baseball careers.  Each of the athletes has their own page with photos, and their personal testimony, if you will, on what they believe and the help they received from God.

They each have a scripture that is a reminder to them of God's love and care.  Also included are their stats and information about their baseball "history".

I enjoyed reading their thoughts and was happy to see that the stars that my 3 baseball playing grandsons emulate are good examples to them.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my honest review.  All thoughts are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment