Saturday, February 25, 2017

My Heart Belongs in the Superstition Mountains: Carmela's Quandary by Susan Page Davis

Carmela finds herself living a lie.  Being an orphan she is raised by her uncle.  Her life with her uncle brings him his income.  And she begins to have feelings of guilt and doesn't want her past to also be her future.

I found this to be a really sweet read and I am glad that I was able to read it.  I enjoyed the character of Carmela and she matures, learns about life and about herself and how to make choices and decisions.  I think if you like western historicals, that you will enjoy this book, the people in it, the good and the not-so-good ones.  It's a good Christian read and have enjoyed this and other books from this author.

I received an ebook copy of this book from NetGalley for my honest review which I have given.  All thoughts are my own..


No comments:

Post a Comment