Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Raging Storm by Vannetta Chapman

This. Book.  Vannetta has done it again!  This is book 2 in the Remnant Series.  It is a MUST read.  If you haven't read book 1, please do.  Although it can be read as a stand-alone, you will want to know the characters as book 2 opens.

After a major solar flare, civilization as we know is in for a rocky ride!  As Shelby sets out with Max, Bianca and Patrick to find insulin for her son, although they expect trouble, they are in for some real big adventures, beyond what one would imagine.

Vannetta Chapman's research must have been so intense.  I felt as though I was there experiencing whatever Shelby and her group faced.   It was amazing and I couldn't put it down.  Reading in bed with a flashlight kind of book!

The writing was professional, engaging and so very intense.  Book 3 can't come soon enough for me!


I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my review.  All thoughts are my own.

The author Vannetta Chapman.

Grab your copy at this link.

1 comment: