Sunday, July 2, 2017

Trouble in the Elf City Audible Version by Anna del C. Dye

Book 2 of Anna del C. Dye's Trilogy was a great continuation of the series.  You will want to read the books in order to best understand where this books starts and how things "came to be".  The women in the book have strong characters, and want to become warriors.

I love how although of a fantasy nature the story is very real and you get to know and understand these characters as though they were all human.  And because this book was Audible, it was also "portable" in that I could even listen while driving or doing other things.  I love that.  The narrator was engaging and had a very pleasant voice to listen to.

The story is entertaining and engaging.  There is a  little for lovers of great fiction, mystery, and adventure.  It's all included.  I feel as the book would appeal to adults and young adults as well.  Good read!  Looking forward to what's next!

I received an Audible version of this book from the author for my honest review which I have given.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment