Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Mother's Gift by Charlotte Hubbard

A beautiful cover and a beautiful book!  Loved it!  This sweet romance by Charlotte Hubbard was so enjoyable.  Not a cookie cutter Amish, but rather new and fresh.  This was a story of a blended family, blended in "several" ways and the trials, struggles and hard times they had to overcome.   Things don't always go smoothly as we might expect of an Amish family, but they are real family struggles, Amish or otherwise.

It's a book that will leave you hoping there will be more, at least I do! 

A clean story, yet real, not sugar coated.

I loved it. 

I received a copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading my book so quickly and for your review, Sonja!What a lovely Valentine gift!

    ReplyDelete