Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Lost Castle by Kristy Cambron

This story by Kristy Cambron was quite interesting, it involved three time periods, 1700's, WWII period, and modern day.  I enjoy "time travel" in a book to see the different time periods that bring us to where we are today.  Must be the genealogist in me.  Sometimes though, it was a little hard for me to always know "where I was at".  I guess I should have followed the headings closer.

I did enjoy the hunt for what happened before as Ellie tries to find out what happened back in those days.  I do the same thing for a living and I love it!  So I can really relate to the book.  I love the mystery involved and loving to explore old castles, myself, I appreciated Ellie's lust for finding and unlocking the past!

This is an enjoyable read!

I received a copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment