Friday, October 5, 2018

Shelter of The Most High by Connilyn Cossette

What can I say about this book?  It was phenomenal.  Breathtaking.  Wonderful.  It literally grabs you from the first page.  I honestly never thought that I would add Biblical fiction to one of my favorite reading genres, but this author has made that happen.

This powerful novel will keep you reading it straight through.  As you read Sofea and Eitan's story you will be captivated by them and the events that happen to them.  As the book begins, the drama starts immediately.

This book is beautifully written, well researched and written by a very knowledgeable author.  I highly recommend it.  And if you haven't enjoyed Biblical fiction in the past, this book will convert you!

I received a copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment