Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Amish Midwife's Secret (Book 2 Love and Promises Series) by Rachel J. Good

This book was such a great one.  I was touched by it, I was caught up with it, totally.  I couldn't put it down.  I have some people in my life with a similar situation.  Which is a reason it absolutely grabbed me.  But I will not write about it, you will want to read it and find out all about it yourselves.

I loved the characters.  Both Kyle and Leah wanted things in their lives to follow paths that they personally believed as he was a doctor, trusting modern medical methods and she was a midwife, using natural healing methods.

There is just enough conflict to make it such an interesting and captivating read. I just loved it.

I was given a copy of this book through NetGalley and the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment