Monday, March 25, 2019

A Perfect Amish Match by Vannetta Chapman

This was a great book.  It was funny, a bit sad, very happy,  basically all the feels, right?  I loved the very last sentence in the book, but you will have to read it to find out about that.  That statement was really true and was a perfect wrap-up for the whole book!

I love matchmaker stories and this one was perfect.  Poor Olivia Mae had a lot on her plate besides her matchmaking.  I loved the caring characters in the story.  They were definitely real and cared about one another.  Many of the events have been parts of my life and that helps to remember that you aren't alone.  There are others there to help if we let them.  A very read-worthy book you won't want to miss!

I received a copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.


1 comment: