Wednesday, March 20, 2019

When You Are Near by Tracie Peterson

I really enjoyed this historical fiction.  The storyline was new and fresh, subject matter that I haven't read about yet in a book.  There was  murder, romance, suspense, humor and a lot of good action.  All combined in a clean and entertaining read.  I loved the prayers.

I enjoyed the train setting and how they lived in the train during the course of their show travels.  I saw the images that went through my mind as I imagined I was watching the shows and the intricate tricks that Lizzy did as she rode around in the ring.  You could truly visualize the show through her descriptive writing.  You won't want to miss the show!

Loved it. 

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment