Saturday, March 16, 2019

The Flexible Pescatarian by Jo Pratt


OK, I will be the first to admit, I don't care for sea food... but this book was more than just fish, as I first assumed.  It had some wonderful vegetable dishes in there, too.  Those I was really super impressed with and will be trying one of them tonight. I even saw some new ingredients that sounded interesting to me, such as I had no clue what "harissa" was but I do now.  Always good to learn about new ingredients and new recipes.

It almost makes me want to try some fish dishes.  Yes, I know that they are probably healthy, so I should try to incorporate them into my family's diet.  This book might just convince even me!  I was very impressed with the pictures of the recipes and I will be trying them.

I felt this was a great addition to my cookbooks.  Time to start trying some new recipes and a new way of healthy eating.  Can't wait to try!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment