Tuesday, June 11, 2019

An Amish Honor By J.E.B. Spredemann

I love how the author has blended Biblical historical stories with fictional Amish characters.  The names are often the same and the stories are somewhat similar with a fun Amish twist.  This was the story of Joseph, a young Amish man that had not so caring half brothers.  It really held my attention and I couldn't put it down, even though I knew the Biblical version, I totally wanted to see where the Amish story was headed and how the comparisons would happen. 

This is a story of love and familial kindness similar to the real story.  I loved it.  And I love how this author has such a touching way of writing.  I highly recommend this book as well as the whole series.  Makes for really great reading!

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own,.

No comments:

Post a Comment