Monday, June 3, 2019

Mayan Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke (Audible book)

I have enjoyed all of Linda Weaver Clarke's books, including her Audible versions of her books.  I have also been very "intrigued" with early civilizations, such as the Mayans.

I loved how this romance mystery had  lots of real moments between John and Julia, not always total bliss but a little strife, if you will.

The story is great and you don't know who are the good or the bad guys.  Who do you trust?  And who will protect them as the smugglers are closing in on them?

It's a good mystery and I love the smuggling story line.  I also liked how Julia and John shared moments of faith and some moments when that faith perhaps wavered just a bit.  Real human feelings.

I think you will love it. Carolyn Kashner was a great voice for the story and I loved her interpretations and also her "accent" which was fun to listen to.

I received an Audible version from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment: