Sunday, September 22, 2019

Listening To Love by Beth Wiseman

This was a sweet and endearing book to me.  I loved how the characters of different religious stages in their lives and different understandings come together as friends and how relationships form and become damaged and see whether they have the needed faith to repair the imperfections that exist.

Lucas is a young Amish man who has a special and close friendship with Natalie.  As this friendship grows family members become very concerned about this and worry that their friendship will become more.  And they have too many differences to make this possible. 

I couldn't put this book down.  It was so good.  The author really draws you in.  It's good.  Really good.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment