Saturday, September 14, 2019

The Amish Christmas Matchmaker by Vannetta Chapman

I think that the only author of whom I have read every single book written by them, is Vannetta Chapman.  That alone says something about this book.  Yes, I have enjoyed this author's books very much over the years.  I don't want to miss a single one.  This book delivered.  I loved how she incorporated her state into the story, which added lots of interest to me. 

It was a sweet romantic book with just the right amount of characters, not too many to get you confused as to who was who.  It had a definitive story-line, which I really enjoyed as Levi, in Stetson and cowboy boots, attempts to convince them to settle in a far-away settlement that he wants to start.  I love how God seems to move in his life to set him onto the path he needs to follow and how Annie is a feisty, high-spirited gal with determination and spunk.

A well-written and very enjoyable read.

I received an ARC copy of this book.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment