Wednesday, September 18, 2019

You Can't Judge a Book By It's Murder by Amy Lillard Book 1 Main Street Book Club Mystery

This was a fun cozy mystery and I totally enjoy a good mystery-who-dun-it type of book.  I liked the idea of the All-school reunion, having been to one that was so fun.  So the book starts right out with a body and the police are convinced it was a suicide, but Arlo and Chloe, best friends, feel differently.  They are convinced he was pushed. 

This book takes place in Mississippi and has a fun Southern flavor to it.  There are some rather fun villagers among the "cast of characters" and I enjoyed the fun that these people brought to the story-line. 

Enjoyed it and think you will too!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment